Theories of manmade Climate Change
While there is a total cacophony over manmade climate change, in terms of the actual science there are only three scientific positions.
According to this theory, carbon dioxide captures radiated heat and warms the Earth. Manmade carbon dioxide can warm the Earth catastrophically.
This position is based on
- Theoretical analysis of Sun's incoming energy and expected Blackbody Temperature for Earth.
- Arrhenius' 1895 theory on Carbon Dioxide.
- Computer models based on above two theoretical ideas.
- NASA Organizations' temperature data.
- Massive amounts of evidence in scientific journals.
According to this theory, carbon dioxide does capture radiated heat and does warm the Earth, but the warming is very small and
not catastrophic. This position is based on
- Atmospheric Composition Analysis
- Objections to evidence for James Hansen's position from "Deniers".
According to this theory, carbon dioxide is not capturing radiated heat and is not warming the Earth at all. Warming due
to carbon dioxide is zero. This position is based on
- Analysis of James Hansen's Blackbody Temperature theory, and discovery of a major error in that theory.
- Thermodynamic analysis of Angstrom's experimental data on the available energy in CO2 absorption bands, and of the discovery
that the available energy is depleted in 10 meters of atmosphere.
- Satellite data for the top of the atmosphere, showing thermodynamic equilibrium (entropy maximization) in CO2 energy bands at the top of the atmosphere.
- Balloon data verification for "ballpark" confirmation of satellite data.
- Showing that Hansen theory over Earth's atmopshere reduces to a Perpetual Motion Machine.
- Showing that the massive evidence for the Hansen position in journals and in NASA's temperature data, is all fraudulent, and is a direct
result of massive governmental and non-governmental grants that could only be obtained/maintained by agreeing to Hansen theory.